Preorder and Shipping Plans
Updated April 12, 2021
Next scheduled update April 17
Please subscribe to the newsletter to get notified of major updates to this list.
Shipping Schedule (details below)
Completed waves shown below (Waves 1 & 2)
- Local shipping March-April 2021 (most orders expected to arrive March/April 2021)
- Asia, received at fulfillment, shipping began March 25 2021, local shipping expected to be completed by the end of April
- US/Canada Shipping to customers week of April 12, approximately two extra weeks to ship to Canada
- Australia/New Zealand, shipments have been sent
- EU/rest of the world shipping, currently in process of fulfillment, began April 5, continues week of April 12
- UK Received imminently at fulfillment center, expected to complete shipping by April 26
Wave 4 (1860 Kickstarter, 18USA, 1822CA, Harzbahn 1873, 1837)
- Orders closed on February 28, 2021 (last Wave 4 preorder was #7477)
- Manufacturing begins March/April 2021
- Ocean Shipping after manufacturing, no earlier than June 2021
- Local shipping about one month after ocean shipping, no earlier than July 2021
Wave 2 (18Chesapeake, 1817, 18MEX, 1849, 1882, 1822MX, 18NewEngland, Rolling Stock Stars)
- Local Shipping January 2021 (most orders expected to arrive January-February 2021)
- Asia local shipping began mid-January from VFI and is ongoing at local hubs
- US/Canada shipped February 11-12
- Australia/New Zealand, shipped week of January 25
- EU/rest of the world shipping, shipped week of January 19
- UK started shipping week of February 8, expect to complete shipments by February 26.
Future of Hand-Made Games
- Hand-made games - A batch of these games was made available January 1, 2021 and sold out in 1-2 weeks. This batch is expected to be the only availability for these games in 2021.
So, as time frees up to hand make games, these will be made available on the web store. An announcement for any new copies in the store will be made to the AAG mailing list. Titles that are not expected to be mass production in the short term are prioritized: 1761, 1858, and 1879. I want to express my sincere thanks to everyone that helped me get this far. Designers, play-testers, the AAG team, and all of our customers and fans.