Preorder and Shipping Plans
Updated May 10, 2020
The most important thing to understand about this process is that there is planned to be generally no mass production game availability except during preorder windows (current preorder window is January-June 2020 for fulfillment starting August 2020).
Some spare copies have been sent to the fulfillment centers, but these are very limited (except for the US where about half of the remaining copies were sent).
AAG Wave 1 Games
- Preorders made before the Wave 1 cutoff (order #2577, March 23) are shipping now (May 2020).
- Customers should order Wave 1 games before the end of June 2020 ensure delivery in the Wave 2 fulfillment (see below). This will be the final opportunity to preorder these games. Once the remaining supply sells out at each fulfillment center, it will not be restocked.
- Some spare copies from Wave 1 were sent to the international fulfillment locations and will be used to fill post-cutoff preorders early as supply allows once the Wave 1 orders have been received.
- Half the spare copies were sent to the US fulfillment center and are available for ordering now, but other regions are very limited.
AAG Wave 2 Games (Summer 2020 Production Then Fulfillment)
- Rolling Stock Stars
- Customers should order Wave 2 games before the end of June 2020 ensure delivery in the Wave 2 fulfillment planned to start August 2020.
AAG Wave 3 Games (Fall 2020 Production Then Fulfillment)
- 1822/Scenario Boards
- Customers should order Wave 3 games before the end of September 2020 ensure delivery in the Wave 3 fulfillment.
Future of Hand-Made Games
So, as time frees up to hand make games, these will be made available on the web store. An announcement for any new copies in the store will be made to the AAG mailing list. Titles that are not expected to be mass production in the short term will be prioritized: 1761, 1822CA, 1837, 1858, and 1879, Harzbahn 1873. Some hand-made copies of other games may also be made available from extra parts.