- I preordered a game. When will it arrive?
- Orders through #2577 have shipped. Next fulfillment is Waves 1/2 for most customers is expected to be in December. See this link.
- Preorder games will ship out first with their respective "wave." Fulfillment is worldwide as soon as the games arrive to the local fulfillment center. For most customers, this begins about one month after manufacturing completes. See this link for updates on the manufacturing and shipping progress.
- I would like to order an AAG game that is not currently listed for preorder.
- For waves of games that have already shipped,
- There’s a problem with my order/game. Can you help?
- Please use the contact form below to report any issues with your games. This includes missing items or tokens, incorrect items, prototype rules, and more. Let us know exactly what needs to be corrected and we will take care of it.
- I moved since I placed my order and need to update my address.
- Kickstarter addresses are sent via a backer survey and other order addresses will be confirmed before shipping via email. If you have further concerns or need to change the address you used on the order, use the contact form below and explain the situation.
- I missed the pre-order period for a mass printed game. Can you honor the international pricing for me?
- Unfortunately I cannot honor the international pre-order shipping price once the pre-order period closes. As many of my international customers know, shipping from the US is very expensive. Be sure to pre-order next time for any international mass productions.
- I live outside of the US and I am wondering if you can calculate my shipping costs for me to (Insert Country Here)?
- Use the checkout process to determine exact shipping costs. Previously, I advised customers to use the USPS website to calculate their costs. Hopefully it is much more simple now.
- I live outside the US and I was wondering if there is a way to save on shipping costs?
- Although USPS international shipping is quite expensive, it is still less costly than other options. Possibly orders of 100+ games could be shipped via pallet and I could look into that, but any fewer and it will be less expensive to ship via standard USPS (believe it or not).
Requests for free/promotional items
- I am hosting a convention/have a gaming podcast/review games on YouTube/etc. Could you could donate or provide games to me at no cost?
- We appreciate your interest, however, our long-standing policy is as follows: No free games.
- Where can I find Print and Play files for your games?
- Print and play files are generally not available. We have put in a lot of work developing these games, and there are no plans to release the files for print and play in the future.